What is the payment method?
French Connection accepts VISA, AfterPay, ZipPay, OpenPay, and PayPal.
How can I track my order?
Using the tracking details provided within your dispatch email you can track your parcel.
In some cases, you may notice that your order is not displaying tracking information once dispatched. Please be rest assured that your order is in transit and will arrive safely.
My order was dispatched a while ago however I haven’t received it yet, who should I contact?
French Connection recommend contacting Australia Post or DHL in the event your order has been dispatched and has not arrived. They will be able to assist in providing more information.
When will my order be dispatched?
Your order is expected to be dispatched in the next 1-2 business days. From there it will be handed over to Australia Post for delivery. Upon dispatch from the warehouse, you’ll receive a dispatch email which will include all the tracking details relating to your order.
What is the policy for faulty products?
French Connection will accept the return of products that are faulty or otherwise fail to meet a guarantee implied by law where:
* Time: You return the product within a reasonable time after purchasing the product. Reasonable time is assessed on a case-by-case basis and taking into account things such as the product purchased, the product’s price and the time between purchase and return;
* Product: You return the product for our inspection and clearly identify the fault;
* Proof: You supply satisfactory proof of purchase such as the store receipt/tax invoice or online order confirmation email; and
* Remedy: Where the product is returned, inspected and assessed as faulty, you can elect to receive a refund or replacement (where available).
French Connection reserves the right not to accept the return of a faulty product where we inspect the product and reasonably assess that the fault is as a result of:
* Damage caused by neglect or misuse (for example, treatment inconsistent with the product’s care instructions or Wash Guide); or
* Usual wear and tear following use of the product.